One of the great ancient herbal remedies, considered sacred in Anglo-Saxon mythology. This “blue” variety is so called because of its high content of chamazulene, a deep bluish compound that enhances the oil’s many properties. Uses include:
• Sedative, sleep & crying baby: warm and full-bodied aroma; helps relax, soothe irritability and speed up time to fall into deep sleep.
• Anxiety: helps calm nerves and promote a warm sense of ease.
• Massage: provides tension and muscle relief from anxiety.
• Irritation, wounds & youthful skin: high antioxidant and flavonoid content helps protect and speed up skin cell repair for youthful skin; also ideal against inflammation, wounds, eczema, baby rash and skin allergies.
• Mouthwash | a proven remedy to clear away mouth ulcers, and generally help against infections, sore gums, inflammation or plaque formation.
• Coughs & colds | particularly effective with a drop in warm, herbal tea.
Specific claims are evidenced by either clinical studies or taken from folkloric tradition, which is not guaranteed to be successful for everyone. Contact us for more information.