Native Australians traditionally soaked eucalyptus leaves in hot water, releasing its powerful vapor to clear coughs and chest problems. The oil’s penetrating & head clearing aroma is a trusty aid through the colder seasons, besides many other uses:
• Relieves colds, flus & chest problems | by resisting bacteria & reducing inflammation.
• Infections | antioxidant and anti-bacterial properties supports the plant’s traditional use in aboriginal medicines for reducing wounds & healing infections.
• Pain & stress relief | may assist as a mild pain relief, including lowering blood pressure to ease stress and reducing inflammation from physical pan.
• Dental plaque & gingivitis | may aid in the reduction of plaque and improve gingivitis.
• Massage | can warm body to improve circulation; ideal for chest massage during infection or coughs.
Specific claims are evidenced by either clinical studies or taken from folkloric tradition, which is not guaranteed to be successful for everyone. Contact us for more information.