Cold-extracted from kernels of ancient Moroccan fruit tree, this lightweight oil is unfiltered to retain its maximal skin hydrating and revitalising nutrients, as well as antioxidants that protect skin cell damage to thwart the appearance of wrinkles.
Combined with a citrus, floral and subtly herbaceous blend of clary sage and neroli flower oils – a powerhouse of compounds known to repair skin.
Many studies now confirm argan oil’s long held properties for skin & hair:
• absorbs fast & easily penetrates | without any greasy residue. Hence, ideal as a hair oil for taming frizz, split ends and adding a delicate, natural shine.
• moisturising | high vitamin E content strengthens skin’s barrier, boosting hydration.
• enhance skin elasticity | one 60-day clinical trial1 of the oil revealed a “significant increase” in skin’s elasticity (specifically in postmenopausal women).
• oily skin treatment | has shown strong sebum-regulating activity in studies, reducing greasiness and an improved, matte complexion. Applying oils to oily skin is also an age-old remedy that tricks your body into thinking it has enough oils, eventually reducing overproduction. Argan oil’s non-greasy feel makes it ideal here.
• wounds, burns & scars | studies have shown the oil to help speed healing from burn scars.
• essential oils | contain a powerhouse of skin cell renewing compounds & protective antioxidants.