Herbaceous and invigorating, this versatile oil is traditionally favoured for enhancing memory & alertness. Ancient Greek students wore garlands of it around their necks during exams, and Shakespeare had one character observe: ‘There’s rosemary, that’s for remembrance’.
• Memory & alertness: enhances prospective memory (i.e. remembering to do something at a given time), hence ideal for busy schedule, exams, etc. When inhaled, its compounds are absorbed in the blood through the lungs and then surge up to the brain where they act on your brain chemistry. One compound, 1,8-cineole, is said to prevent a specific enzyme responsible for breaking down our “memory” chemicals, hence naturally and safely keeping us more alert.
• Enhanced cognition: helps increase speed and accuracy during mental tasks.
• Reducing anxiety: helps lower anxiety which, in turn, may increase the ability to concentrate better and improve sleep.
• Refresh mood: mildly increases heart and respiration rate to produce a sense of freshness & activity.
• Antioxidant protection: strong antioxidant properties protect skin cells and scalp from damage.
• Hair regrowth: shown to be help regrow hair (between 3-6 months minimum) without the scalp itchiness found in conventional treatments.
Specific claims are evidenced by either clinical studies or taken from folkloric tradition, which is not guaranteed to be successful for everyone. Contact us for more information.